As a part of the campaign Sustainable UAE Eating promoted in collaboration with the Emirates Culinary Guild, in the Taste of the World area (7-8-9 November 2021), many Chefs held Master Classes on how to reduce the impact on nature, cut waste in the kitchen, and design the new luxury.
The Chefs prepared amazing dishes representing their idea of sustainability in the kitchen.
They delighted the audience with cooking shows in which they used their skills to treat the ingredients in a sustainable way.
The chefs who cooked for Sustainable Eating UAE:
1. Gianni Tarabini, La Fiorida, Mantello, (SO)
2. Carlos Pazos, Toro Toro, Dubai
3. Mohamad Chabchoul, Grand Millennium Business Bay, Dubai
4. Carmine Pecoraro, Conrad Ethiad Towers, Abi Dhabi
5. Clinton Engelbrecht, Ultra Brasserie, Dubai
6. Ahmad Kasdi, Hilton ras Alkhaimah Beach Resort, Ras al-Khaima
7. Andrea Theoni Karidis, Private Chef
8. Ilias Doulamis, Conrad Hotels&Resorts, Dubai
9. Mark Hancel Afuang, Laval Lounge, Dubai